Monday, October 24, 2005

The Vet

I smsed Ms.Goh - "do you think the vet will be willing to put itsy down?"
Ms.Goh has been the one who introduced me to dwarf hamsters and got me in love with one.
She responded and several sms later, she offered - "why don't you give me the $50 instead of paying the vet. I will look after it until it passes away and give a burial in my garden?"
I wasn't too sure about that since she has dogs and they might just dig Itsy up as a game. Besides, $50 bucks!?
The more I thought about it, the more I think I have to do the inevitable. My heart feels heavy every time my mind touches on the thought. Unfortunately, I am not sure what to do should Itsy die on me, and worse while I am away. Bitsy died at Ms.Goh's place while I was on a trip too. I have a bad feeling, he will be out in the next couple of weeks. I will be on a trip and no one can take care of him this time. It would be unfair to expect someone else to look after a sick or dying pet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home