Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Nite of Stars

That was the theme of my company's dinner and dance last Friday. The organisers worked very hard but alas not enough people took the trouble to dress up for it. Some of us did and added something of ourselves to it and came away with more; more in the form of another fabric to add to the richness of our memories.



Contenders for the Best Dressed.>>



My favourite is Lara Croft (before & After)



Hollywood meets Bollywood?>>



Fiery and CW (who sits opp. me at work). No, I didn't win the best dressed. Sigh, not enough X-factor. Not hiao enough.

I imagine this piece of music would have been perfect to go with the dress: "wo yao...wo yao ni...wo yao ni de ai...." (an old and famous chinese song that croons,"I want...I want you...I want your love...") Slut.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your furry coat very nice leh...

Teen

11:43 pm  
Blogger Fiery said...

Thanks. Borrow wan.

12:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home