Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Lose some, win some, then lose some more

No blog. No pics to share. First it was technical problems, then it was laziness. When I overcame both to start, I met with the disaster of having 1 gb of pics deleted accidentally by an absent minded relative. The loss was so traumatic that it led me to even more shopping therapy as an attempt to fill the void. Naturally, my 1GB loss thus became a Gb gain for the british retail industry, particular this store called Boden. Its catalogue I discovered amongst the supplements that fell out off the bulk of Sunday Times papers.

After oohing and aahing at the fun, bold designs, I found out they sell mostly online and have but only one store and it is not even in central London. That did not stop me. Sister, baby and I made the trip which took over an hour and consisted of changing three trains. Was it any good? It was GOOOD. After looking at the receipt, I have now finished that urge to buy buy buy. Almost.

In the store, waiting for his aunt while she tries on her outfits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home