Friday, March 31, 2006

Visit to the HCM Masouleum

More pictures of Hanoi.
Queues of rural students on their Sunday excursion to visit the Ho Chi Minh Masouleum.

Long queues snaking from the entrance 400m away to the masouleum.
Patang lah, I was rather reluctant to go on the visit but didn't want to break away from my group. Then things just turned out. The very last guard just before the Masouleum entrance checked my bag and saw my PDA and refused me entry. Any electronic device is just seen as a potential recording instrument. I had checked in my phone but not my PDA. Now I would have to go back to the start to check-in my PDA too at the left luggage counter and to re-queue. So, I detoured to the exit and waited for my travelling group.

According to my friends who went in, HCM's body could well have been a wax figure from Madame Trussauds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home