Saturday, June 09, 2007

One night only

I don't usually pay attention to news about Paris Hilton. When I first heard on the radio that she was allowed to leave the jail because of a medical condition, barely 24 hours after being admitted, I was flabbergasted. My first thought was her family must have bribed someone big time.

Then I read the Y.K.Tay column in ST today who, in his usual nonsensical style of writing, described Paris "suffering, Tinkerbell-less, breakfast bell-less and bellhop-less, in that cold, dank cell she was briefly residing in with, I read, only three thin blankets, no pillow and the s**t bowl presumably at five bowls' length away from her."

Suddenly I got the picture, visions of Paris going totally beserk, induced by the culture shock in jail, came into my mind. Her going hysterical and possible indication of hurting herself might have been what was described as "medical condition". Yes, could have sent her to the asylum or the hospital but that didn't happen. So, yes, yes, it is back to this..definitely many palms were oiled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home