Saturday, January 07, 2006

Unveiling of Brown

Ade showed me a picture of Mr.Brown with his two kids, in today's Today's Papers. We studied his picture at length, and it was quite a big pic too, and compared it with the handsome caricature of him which usually accompanies his column. Ade asked, "Are you disappointed?". Well, I think I am more like puzzled. Puzzled that he looked nothing like the caricature, or should I say it the other way round. How did the artist see chiselled jaw, the rugged frame and all that?

Either the caricaturist is damn good or damn bad.

I have to say his mum is prettier than he is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it is an impression of him when he was in his twenties... afterall, 2 kids already, sure become pui wan what!
fy

4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home