Saturday, January 07, 2006

True Colour

LY sent me this link to a test to uncover one's "true" colours. Try this yourself:
http://web.tickle.com/invite?test=1108&type=t

In an email I responded to LY some months back (one of those 30 questionaires for your friends to know you better), there was a question which asked - "if you are a colour, what would it be?" and I had written: Orange.

Interestingly, this colour test deduced me as an Orange! It says here:

"You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person."

One of my wall panel at home is painted orange and I also added dabs of gold to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home